Some people drink alcohol or take drugs for pleasure whilst others might do so to help them deal with life’s pressures. You may want to cut down, stop or just learn more about drugs or alcohol.
We are working with Turning Point to offer access to online information and advice along with evidence-based structured interventions on a range of wellbeing topics covering mind, body and behaviour, that can help you make positive changes to your lifestyle.
The aim of this session is to help people to make informed decisions. If people know the risks of using cannabis and spice then they can decide whether or not they want to use them.
If they do want to use them, then they can find out the best ways to keep themselves safe.
In this session you will find out:
- What is cannabis, and what is spice?
- What happens when a person takes cannabis or spice?
- What are the risks?
- What happens when cannabis or spice is mixed with other drugs?
- How can users stay safe?
- What happens when someone uses cannabis or spice a lot?
- How might someone feel the day after they use cannabis or spice?
Access is confidential, no personal information will be passed back to your employer