Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is our country’s most pressing challenge right now.
We have collated links to external sources which are being updated daily.
1) The UK Government are advising against all but essential international travel. For the latest updates see the Foreign Office website
2) For the latest information on the symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do to keep yourself well, please see the NHS website, the Department of Health and Social Care (DoHSC), Public Health England (PHE), and the World Health Organisation. We recommend you use only trusted sources of advice and support and do not rely on social media.
3) As a reminder:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use a tissue when coughing or sneezing and bin tissues as quickly as possible
- Avoid any contact with people who are infected or suspected to be infected and take the latest advice on staying safe.
- Look out for elderly or vulnerable neighbours and friends
- Follow the advice from the grocery sector and do not stockpile basic food items or medicines.
There are posters available for you to download and print off for your workplace.